Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Top 5 MP3 Players flash and HD based

Believe it or not, I still have not bought an iPod of any kind or another mp3 player. I don't need to hear "my songs" all the time. I listen to them sometimes when I get on my Imac rounddome computer. I don't have a zillion songs I like, I might have less then 500 from my cds and ones that I have downloaded from itunes store.

Top 5 MP3 Players (Flash-Based)

These are the top flash-based MP3 players today, but rLinkatings and rankings can change quickly due to pricing and technology changes, so check back frequently for the latest info.

By Eric Butterfield

Top 5 MP3 Players (Hard Drive-Based)

These are the top hard drive-based MP3 players today, but ratings and rankings can change quickly due to pricing and technology changes, so check back frequently for the latest info.

http://tech.msn.com/products/Top5HardriveAudioPlayers.aspx

No comments: