Tuesday, December 9, 2008

want to tweak Vista/Windows to look like Mac/ OSX- then go all the way

This was an interesting point of view in several ways. Some people like Windows because they are used to and don't want to go beyond an interface they count on. But Microsoft has constantly tried to add Apple type features to the OS. Those who might like more . Why not go all the way and get a a Mac. Meanwhile in the latest commerical for Vista, they treat making panoramas as breathtaking and cool. How pathetic is that. Where have these been. Doing very little with Windows is most of what people do. Showing them anything new opens there eyes but is that innovative. No it means that the Windows and Vista interfaces have not done the jobs and continue to do so. That alright by me. I use the Mac OS. I use Windows XP at the schools I teach at because that is all they have. When I want more, I come back to my Macs and the OSX at home.
http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=1755&tag=nl.e539

No comments: